Wednesday, October 17, 2007

i ain' 'fraid a no ghost








Devil's Tramping Ground....just outside of Mars Hill, NC.


Ex- H has been there, with friends, and had a really strange experience, complete with green glowing thing hanging onto one of the friend's backs, and the cross that they took to protect themselves being dropped there, never to be found when they returned next day.




Pic is of the Deep Creek Ghost. Found on Wunderground pics. Not by me. Though I have felt it....wet, and cold, even in high Summer.




So, who else has seen ghosts, or felt them??




Guess I am getting ready for my Fav Holiday!




Listening to Bram Stoker's Dracula on audiobook, looking for ghosts.....

2 comments:

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi aryd'ell
felt them-beleive in 'spirits' and have a few pic's with the white orbs or mists in them-i have walked thru those 'cold spots'-i actually have one in this house that sits on the end of my bed at nite-and i will feel a cool breeze pass by my head as i am falling asleep too-i could ask it to go-but i don't feel the need to:)

Gypsy said...

Must be a friendly Spirit, Tammy!