Tuesday, October 23, 2007

All work and no play

Sure does put a crimp in any sort of creative venture!
This is the fourth 'day off' in the last two weeks, that I wandered into the store, intending to drop off the bank bag and mail, and just say 'hi' to my friends working there, when all Hell broke loose! Today it was three trucking companies, with furniture and rugs.....you would think they would call ahead, to let us know they are coming, but that actually costs an extra $20 per shipment!
So, instead of coming home, finishing my tribal wrapped doll challenge or the last panel for the COPS exchange, I was sweating and grunting..
Guess I will just be glad that I am healthy and strong enough at 54 to do so, and get a shower, read a bit, and go to bed.
The rain has begun once more, a soft pitter-patter that is lulling me, and luring me off to slumber land, where, as Shakespeare put it, I will knit up the raveled sleeve of care.

1 comment:

Maggie R said...

Now that's too bad, Best laid plans eh?
Looking forward toseeing the tribal doll.
((((hugs))))0
Maggie