Here are the rules....
Here are the rules:1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I always wanted to either play an instrument in the band, or to be in Girl Scouts, but wasn't allowed to do either as a child, so became a Girl Scout Leader and learned French Horn as an adult! I still play with Kurt's HS band at concerts, and march in the parades, but my horn doesn't visit the parade, nor the football stands.
2. I LOVE cats of all sizes, shapes, temperaments and colors. If I could, I would have about 12 of them, but to be fair to them, would need a huge farm, where they could be outside when they wished, via a cat flap in the door, and little to no vehicle traffic to threaten them. One of them would be a bobcat or a tiger.
3. I would be happy living 'so far down a dirt road that they have to pump in sunshine'! It would be at least partly underground, with solar, water and wind-generated power, so we would be off the grid.
4. My DH is the Love of my Life, and I used to dream about his voice and the feel of his arms going around me from the time I was a teen! I didn't meet him in the physical until I was in my 40s.
5. I never thought I would have children, but after I did, couldn't imagine Life without them! They are my Best Friends!
6. My Dream Farm would not be complete without a couple of horses- a complacent older Percheron for Kurt, who is 6'3", with hands and feet that dwarf mine, and a wide-backed, smart-assed Appaloosa for me! Neither would mind pulling a sled in the winter.
7. My Life Dream is to be recognized as a Bead Artist, and be able to re-create with beads those experiences I find important enough to immortalize in the shapes of Beaded Art Dolls...
OK, now I have to tag 7 of you....this is an important task, and I choose, hmmm, well, maybe I need more coffee first!
I will chose later!