Sunday, April 13, 2008

PIF from Barbara Judy





I received the most beautiful doll yesterday from Barbara Judy, as part of her PIF (Pay It Forward). She is a Gemstone Doll, Creative Spirit, and smells most wonderfully of the lavender she is stuffed with! Her face is a marvel of contentment, and she even has her own stand. Check out the closeup of that stand, by clicking on the pic, and see the little bird peeking out!

Barbara also included a soft purple box, that is lined with velux, to take on travels. It will get some fine use on our way out to Portland, OR this Summer, as my big one is too large to take on the plane! She also included some beeswax ( smells heavenly and just like Summer to me!), a spool of size B white Nymo- my fav size to use of that thread, three pretty tubes of mixed beads, some handmade polyclay face beads, two scrumptious cabs and something I have been coveting, but unable to find out here in the boonies- a bead scoop that is long and can be used at the end, or sideways. It made going through my bead soup a sweet chore!

I cannot thank her enough, except by posting my own PIF here, and as it is my second, I only ask that those who are on my first PIF refrain, to allow new folks to join in!

Take your lead from Barbara, and make this a spectacular PIF! To join in, make a comment on this post saying you wish to take part, and leave me your email so I can contact you. Then post the PIF on your own blog, so that others can join in there, and the Paying It Forward will continue. You will have 365 days from posting to send out your 3 PIF. The first three folks that respond with a comment asking to join in will receive their own personally created for them PIF from me within a year from now!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Aryd'ell, I am so pleased that you liked my PIF. Glad you liked the Goddess with the lavender. I had so much fun making and giving the PIF's that I want to do it again. I plan on adding another PIF to my blog in a couple of weeks. I get so much joy out of giving, especially when the gift is appreciated. Makes it all so worth it.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Aryd'ell, I would love to play PIF with you. I did one last year and I have sent off my Face brooches to everyone already sooo I am ready to play some more. I love your Goddess with lavender. Lovely idea with the lavender. Hugs Judy

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi arye'ell
very very nice PIF-barbara did a fine job :)
who can't resist a piece of art full of love AND lavender :)
enjoy your day
tammy