Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Work sure puts a crimp in creativity

I don't know about the rest of you, but working takes the starch right out of the creative process for me. Even though I love what I do, and who I work with and for, by the time I get home all the ideas that have been cooking in my brain all day have vanished!
I asked my fairy godmother for help, and you see by the photo what the answer was...or not, as stupid server keeps rejecting my photo, which is within parameters! AAARRRGGGHHH!

It takes me awhile to get into a routine, so that everything I want and need to do gets done; walk the 2 mile loop or more with Tippy and Kurt, clean house, bead, sew, read, make meals, catch up on groups and emails, and keep up with my blog.
I think I have it down now, so hang in there More is coming!
ps I would blog more if Google didn't make me use IE- HATE it, but they don't support Opera, and Chrome is just as bad with the advert sniffers, so half the time I get a post ready, try to add a photo and it won't work. So I just give up. Sorry for my lack of patience....

No comments: