Friday, November 4, 2011

Yippee! Yippee!!

I finally got to hold the Bead and Button magazine with my Herringbone Highway bracelet project- pg 80, Dec 2011! They did send an advance copy during the retreat, but it got shuffled under things and I didn't come across it til this morning. Now I have a magazine to send to my Godmother, Aunt Bunny. She always supported any of my creative ventures, and I am proud to be her God-daughter!
I couldn't have done this without the help of the editor, Stacy, as she took my step-by-step photos and written instructions, then created wonderful illustrations that should help you make one of these slinky bracelets for yourself!
Woo-hoooo!

1 comment:

Lidia said...

Congratulations Aryd'ell! I went out this weekend and bought the magazine just for your project.