Thursday, November 3, 2011

How the Time does fly
















Though it feels sometimes like a snail's pace at those same moments. Finally getting to drive a bit was certainly freeing, but the payment was in aches and pains later. This, too, shall pass. It does feel good to get out and around; to be able to go where I need to go without having to impost on friends and family for needed ventures!
And it's funny- I feel guilty for being home and healing, while creating in my beady world, are excited about going back to work a bit outside the home, yet, like a horse that hasn't been ridden in awhile, are a bit barn sour. Just want to plant my feet and say NO! But, like the carrot used to get the horse to come to bit and saddle, that extra money to pay off bills and allow even more mobility are coaxing me out.

Today I will try my leg and body in this mode by volunteering at the Marianna Friends of the Library Bookstore....4 hours with only a stool for rest. If that goes well, then I will be most open to seeing where the Universe thinks I best belong on the next part of my journey!

These are a few of the things I have done while at home, healing. There are more, including many things that needed fixing. Nothing like time to get to those projects I kept putting off!

The Mermaid in the boat necklace was for BFAC. Had a devil of a time getting a photo of her!

No comments: