Thursday, August 19, 2010

Puffin loves that fish tank!




The fish are getting older, so is Puffin.
But still, they seem to enjoy watching each other.
I gave the tank a good cleaning, taking out some of the duck weed that was helping to keep the water sparkling, but was beginning to take over the surface.
All of a sudden, the duckweed left was spinning over and around in circles, as the filter sent new water into the tank.
Puffin and the fish thought this was great fun.
Man, I hope I am that easily entertained when I am nearing 100 years old (in cat years!)

3 comments:

steufel said...

Nice to have you back in the blogging-world! Your cat and the fish is so funny:-)

Unknown said...

We call our fish tank the "cat TV" LOL. So glad Puffin and the fish are enjoying each other company!

We only have one Oscar in our big tank now, what intelligent alert fish they are!! MY old boy, Griffin, loves to tap at and watch that big huge fish... and the fish messes with the cat back!!

Gypsy said...

I would love to see that fish and Griffin going at it! I think my next tank of fish will have either just a betta, or something like that oscar...more fun for both species.