Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Herringbone Challenge at Beaddreamz Group


Flat view



top loop end


top clasp end

bottom loop end-peyote loop




bottom clasp- brickstitch







button sideways through loop




almost there, 5o beads go under button



button fully in loop underside





no unsightly loop gaps
Our newest challenge-to-be will be herringbone,
something I can do in the wavy style, but still have
tension issues with the flat or circular styles. I wanted
a place to show how to add a clasp to the wavy
herringbone bracelet, as I hate having the skin show
between regular loops and button clasps, and are not
happy adding metal clasps to offloom beadwork.
I hope these make sense and are helpful to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This may be a stupid question, but where do I find the pattern for the bracelet itself? I love yours.

Jeanne