Friday, March 27, 2009

Awesome Idea for Beading Project Transport


Bebee Goddard, whom I consider the queen of 'make it happen' where bead trays and beading transport is concerned, came up with this little beauty, and gave one to me! It is a scrapbook workings holder, found in Walmart, and she glued in a piece of beadmat. It closes and holds everything you see there, and my Optivisors, except the large spool of thread!

You can find thinner versions at Target, in colors, and while these do not hold the thicker objects like my visor, they do hold your project, beads, instructions, scissors, needles, etc. and lock securely shut. You can stack them, see what is inside, and cram more than a few inside your computer carry-all, along with that laptop!

Woo-hooo!

Great idea, Bebee!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This is a cool idea. Thanks for sharing it. I saw that necklace on group pics but havent found where you posted about it. It is one of the most beautiful I have seen. I absolutely love it.