Monday, February 16, 2009

Travelling Days and Nights



























After losing our Princess Dogg to old age, I have been in a bit of a funk, but then came Tippy Puppy, who is really my youngest daughter's, and that has helped bring me back, even with puppy p and puppy poo to consider! Then there was the whirlwind month of Jan, with Feb close on its heels; the Florida Jewelry Artists group retreat at Bebee's, then off to Durham to help with family there, and meet my newest nephew, Peter, as well as spend time with his parents and older brother (3) Liam at the NC Museum for Children. The pictures below are a hodgepodge of the Florida visit, the Durham visit and Tippy as a 6 week old puppy.

I have made a promise to myself to keep up a little better...but I hope you enjoy these shots, as I enjoyed being there.

No comments: